Enough is Enough

I will never settle for the average. I will never surrender to the flow. I will never give in to the way of the world. I do not care what people say. I do not care if the entire world, including so called believers, think I'm weird.

You know what? I'm gonna say it loud and clear. I'm not like you. I do not like what you like. I do not do what you do. I do not enjoy the things you do. I am tired of smiling to the world for courtesy. I had enough. I'm fed up. My cheek muscles hurt too much. I am tired of the world and worldly Christianity. I'm tired of you devil. I'm tired of your tricks. You're wasting my time. You're wasting my energy.

Listen up, because I'm not repeating this again! I will NEVER surrender. I will NEVER retreat! I will get back on my feet and chase you around till I die. I'm going out with my hands full, with my fists bruised, with your face deformed.

Listen up world! Do not bother me no more with mediocrity. Do not bother me anymore with petty human amusements. I DON'T CARE!!!

I am NOT interrested in money. I am NOT interrested in power. I am NOT interrested in women. I am NOT interrested in sports. I am NOT interrested in TV, the movies, food, picnics, restaurants, social gatherings, human accomplishments and the like.

I WANT YOU LORD! I WANT TO SEE YOU! I WANT TO BE IN YOU... I miss You.

Popular Posts