Like a Dream

 Take me away like a dream, like a breeze blowing trees.
Orange seas bending knees worship please, as your eye sees…
His Highness. and the enemy flees like hyenas sneeze.
Ask what you please. You’ll receive in measures of increase.
Rising from the East, with meekness lifted in the feast.
Became fetus, flesh of my flesh, with Him I am blessed.

I adore the Triune: Father, Son, Spirit alone.
Elohim, God of wrath, God of peace. Zealous is He…
For me, enthroned on Seraphims floating in glory.
My story before the light of lights: breaking ice sticks,
Like iron picks striking bricks, who can kick against goads?
Father Nick in the snow, pushing hard against the storms…

He takes me on a journey, paths: beautiful for me.
His thoughts: adorned like gardens, kisses: rich like diamonds.
Call me insane. I’ll say it again: living a dream.
It’s not what it seems. Sail on a scene, almost unseen
Beneath a star, cry from a manger calling afar,
Calling back home, back to the throne. I’m one of His own.

Comments

Popular Posts