Pioneers in Peacemaking

During prayers last Saturday, the Lord gave us a word of rebuke and it was addressed to the Church. He said the Church does not have the right to side with one nation against another, not even side with one's own nation against another. I felt how the Lord is eagerly waiting for the Church to take her place in governments and especially in her office and calling in peacemaking among the nations.

The Lord brought two scriptures to my heart. The first one is from the sermon on the mount (Matthew 5), where the Lord said that blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called children of God, where He also said blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth. The Lord is waiting for the meek to take their proper place in politics and rule with godly authority because the nations are given to them as inheritance from the Lord. Then the Lord brought 2 Corinthians 5:18 to mind, which clearly states that the Lord has given us the ministry of reconciliation.

It was a prophetic declaration on the Church to rise above the enmity that's in the world among the nations and take ownership of all nations as the Lord has commanded us in the great commission (Matthew 28:19-20).

Have no doubt. The Holy Spirit is awakening the Church to take authority, and it will not only be on national levels but also internationally. Jesus is the savior of the world! (John 4:42)

Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations." (Matthew 12:18)


Comments

Popular Posts