Wild Faith

What is faith? How does it work? What happens when you use it?

I may not have the best answers to those questions but I know one thing; faith without works is dead faith and faith with works is the most radical thing ever!

Because of our past lives, we are under so much bondage. This doesn't allow us to express, move and just be ourselves in complete freedom.

But when God moves and stirs up those calm waters in our lives, we turn into a new revolutionary character. After the Holy Spirit breaks all bondage in our lives, we do things we never dared to do or think about doing.

Wild faith is the type of faith that Jesus talked about when he said that faith as a mustard seed can move a mountain. You don't need much. In fact, you most probably already have what you need inside you. You just never have used it before because you never knew it existed.

I believe I can win the world for Jesus. I believe God will use me. So I will live my life accordingly. Called to be a king. Called to inherit all the riches of Heaven. Called to bring all nations on their knees in front of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Nike had a great slogan that expressed perfect faith: "Just do it". That's all it takes. So if that's all it takes then I'll just do it.



Popular Posts