Identity

It is incredible to realize that the Lord our God has such great interest and specific plans for our lives. The more I realize how involved he is in what we do and what we want, the more I realize that it is such a pity to see all these masses living their lives without even being aware of the calling they have; each and every one.

So many times we tend to classify and categorize how God does his work. Sometimes we're right but most of the time we do not realize the bondage we build for ourselves by limiting God.

I'm so happy that the God I worship is GOD and does not depend on anyone. I love it that the Lord has a special place for me and has blessed me so abundantly and in such an exceptional way. I often limit my abilities and become sad later without realizing what I have done. I have been telling the Lord for so long that I want to do something BIG for him. No matter what I think of, nothing was 'BIG' enough. Lately, I'm realizing that who I am in Christ is already BIG! My problem was that I was too busy trying to do something 'BIG' while all I had to do was to find my place in the body of Christ.

For the past 3 years, I have been jumping from one ministry to the other in our church, trying to do whatever I can for the Lord. I had never realized I have such a great potential in the Lord doing what I am called to do.

At times, I used to avoid receiving any prophetic word about my calling fearing that I would be disappointed. I was afraid to know my calling because I used to think that it would limit what I want to do for Him. I never realized that it would be the beginning of the neverending work he has prepared for me.

By now, all of you reading this are wondering what this calling is, right? I won't tell you, because that's not the issue. I just want to encourage you to seek your place in the body, and once you find it, go as deep as you can because that is where you will find a new and intimate place with Jesus. That is where you will find a new Brother and Friend.

I love you Lord. Thank you for your patience and thank you for this opportunity to live for you.


Popular Posts