Pentecost


All great revivalists had their start with a deep desire for prayer and intimacy with God. I remember the days when I used to deny myself and go on long fasts to the level of going pale... I wanted more Jesus. Do you want more?

Jesus went up to the mountain to spend time in prayer before selecting the disciples. Elijah climbed mount Horeb to have an encounter of earthquake, fire, and wind and finally a soft whisper sound... John the Baptist spent 30 years in the desert, wore clothing made of camel's hair, with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate locusts and wild honey. He prepared the way for the Savior...

The disciples waited earnestly in the upper room for the fire of the Holy Spirit. They spent days in prayer... How badly do you want revival?

I want more... I'm never satisfied... I want to see God's mighty hand breaking down barriers in my life. I want more of Jesus... MORE LORD!


"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ" (Phil 3:7-8).


I consider all a loss for the sake of knowing Him more, having Him more... more than before...

I believe that the key to a successful Christian life is this attitude. Never be satisfied with the spiritual maturity you have now, consider it nothing compared to the surpassing glory that is in Christ Jesus, our Lord.


"Do not put out the Spirit's fire" (1 Thess 5:19)
"Instead, be filled with the Spirit." (Eph 5:18)


Happy Pentecost!

Popular Posts