The Supernatural Life


I want the supernatural life. I want it badly! I don't know how any Christian can settle for an ordinary life. While the ordinary routine life comes to hold you down and stick you to the dirt you were created from, the Spirit of Life blows a tornado of supernatural power that keeps you above the natural circumstances of life. It's called walking on waters... It's called chasing the devil and running after the prize. 

Jesus is Lord and Jesus is alive. He's the same, yesterday, today and forever. He lives! He delivers! He saves! He's in me and He is in you!

Where do you see yourself? In the rocking boat with the disciples dependent on the storms of life, of politics, economy, love life, etc... or walking on waters? Walking with God, walking with authority, walking with splendor, walking the walk and not just talking the talk...

I want it all... I want more of Jesus! Wake up every morning dancing with Him, laughing with Him, crying with Him.

Devil, here I come! Here to rock your boat! here to throw you out! Here to strip you naked! So all can know that you faked it. You're weak and defeated!
My God is great! Life is splendid!...only with Him... my God and my King.

Popular Posts