"My Righteous One Will Live By Faith"


"...not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching." (Heb 10:25)

The devil drives you away from church gatherings... He gives you many reasons and sounds very convincing. He gives you excuses such as your physical rest, your family, your "other needs", etc...

The devil tries to pull you out of church gatherings, sometimes right after the sermon, before prayers, before the anointing gets stronger. The devil tries to pull you out of ministry. He knows very well that he has no dominion in that atmosphere.

The devil is a liar and a thief. I have decided to do like Job and remind him that he will vomit out all the riches he has swallowed and the fury of the wrath of God will be poured upon him because he has attempted to seize a house which is not his (Job 20).

I remind the devil of the Cross and I remind him that in God's presence is where I belong and I remind him that this house will not be seized by any stranger. I will never disown my God or my calling!

"God’s word is not chained. Therefore I endure everything... if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself." (2 Tim 2:9-13)

I have decided to make it a habit to fight back fiercely by faith, whenever I sense the enemy's thoughts caressing my thoughts.

I will not spare the enemy. I have decided to cast him out without giving it a second thought.

As the ministry grows bigger, his schemes will evolve. But the Word of God remains above all. I decide to press in despite the "reasons" not to. I decide to walk by faith, while in the flesh I have all the right to quit. I decide to fight the good fight and keep the faith to the end.

I am not a quitter. I am an overcomer! This is who I am and nothing can change that!

"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For, “In just a little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay.” And, “But my righteous one will live by faith. And I take no pleasure in the one who shrinks back.”. But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved." (Heb 10:36-39)


Popular Posts