A Sudden Visitation

Yesterday night, God took hold of me. He shook me out of a strange state of spiritual paralysis. He spoke to me and inspired me. He gave me a detailed and very specific outline of teachings on a topic entitled: "Our Power".

The feeling I have now is like that of a child waking up very early on Christmas morning to play with all the new and exciting presents he received. I believe God will equip His Church with His marvelous gifts and He will do it in a very supernatural way.

He has been speaking to me for the past month on this topic and its importance in the life of the believers. God wants to expose deception, establish the truth and release his servants with power! An unconditional power, an everlasting power, a power that is here to stay, a power that cannot be snatched away from us.

Many are deceived and expect power as if a sudden supernatural intervention is all they need in their lives. Although God is able and often does intervene in that way, His desire is much greater... 

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." (Eph 3:20-21)

Popular Posts