On the night of my ordination...

On the night of my ordination as an elder in the Spring of Life Church, on the 2nd of January 2013, I saw in my spirit a black knight riding a black horse. He was walking along a border with strength and determination beyond anything I had ever seen before. He was disciplined and a master of discipline. After some confusion regarding the identity of that knight, God revealed to me that I was that knight. The border along which he was riding went along a ridge or a chain of hills, across which I could see posts of red banners as far as the eye can see. It was just before the sunrise and neither of the armies had risen yet. God revealed to me that I am to rise before His army and before the enemy's army to walk across the battle line to prepare His people for battle. This ministry concerned a certain order of faith and power, of rebuke and uplift, and of supernatural drive and strength. He also revealed to me that this battle concerned the ministry field and the land which His army was to march into and claim as His own, was already won and sealed by his blood (red banners) and He had already given us the victory. The Lord reminded me of Isaiah 52:7, which says:

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who announces peace, who brings good news, who announces salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.” (Isaiah 52:7)


Popular Posts