Moments

There are moments where you are not you. There are moments where the Holy Spirit is completely governing your entire being. These moments are not premeditated, foreseen or prepared... These moments cannot be recorded by any artificial means. These moments cannot be lived out again. In these moments, the eternal meets the temporal just to allow for a glimpse of what is truly valuable. Those are the moments I live for.

Those are moments I see my God's greatness manifested in every single cell in my body. It is in those moments that I get in touch with the deepest places of my spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Lord of this house!

"But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of the Lord, And of justice and might, To declare to Jacob his transgression And to Israel his sin." (Mic 3:8)


Popular Posts