From Everlasting To Everlasting

You open dimensions: never known before.
You counsel me... and stretch my days.
Open many doors for me to choose,
And love You... in so many ways.

So many colors, so great a maze
You draw me deeper, in a new place.
The sky's the limit but I stay closer,
Making poetry like a composer.

It's all null... In the end, it's all dull.
I look for You, but find You not.
You're ever-changing, but You change not.
You're always new, you call the shots

How great the view,  but you pull me out!
From inside a trunk to the deep blue
So I swim through and collect the pieces.
You complete the image. You complete the smile.

Not a grimace, so I draw nearer.
Lose control, in the big picture,
Perfectly placed, gazing in awe,
Dead to the world, live for the call.

That's the way it goes: from everlasting to everlasting.
The eternal prose: never-ending, always winning
Kingdom of those always seeking, never leaving.
And those who rose are still believing in the evening.


Popular Posts