Thankful

For the past 4 to 5 years, persecution in my life had been mostly indirect, or maybe it would be better to say "behind my back" (No direct confrontations, accusations, threats or attacks, like in the first years of my life of faith). In January of this year, I had a meeting/debate with Jehovah's witnesses and my twitter account got bombarded with accusations for a few days. Last week I met with a Calvinist Cessationist Christian (not for a debate, just a meeting) and I got bombarded with accusations far greater on my Facebook account, WhatsApp and through SMS messages. I was accused of being lost, an unbeliever, a false teacher, a child of the devil, you name it, just because I witnessed about all the healings and the work of the Holy Spirit through His gifts in the Church.


So on this occasion, I want to thank God, for all the love, grace and power that He has placed in our very being and identity in Christ. I want to thank God for the peace He provides and the doors He shuts and the other ones He opens. I want to thank Him for spiritual fathers in churches, for His Word and for the anointing of the Holy Spirit that flows with no limits and keeps the body with its members and joints tightly joined together. I thank God for each brother and sister, as well as every enemy who does not know Him yet but soon will know Him, as every knee will bow before His great throne.

Popular Posts