My Launch Pad

My weakness is my launch pad. I don't ignore it. It lauches me way above my natural capacity. My weakness is where I call out to God from. My weakness breaks me free from myself and enables me to connect with Christ in me: the hope of glory. I embrace my weakness and put off its fire in the very nature of Christ, who although is God, put aside His divine privilidge and became a man like me, who became a man for me. I love Him. I identify with Him in my weakness. I identify with Him in sufferings. He is my crown of thorns. He is the Father's finger wiping my tears. He is my elder brother carrying my fears. He is my family accepting me just as I am, restoring my soul, making me whole, healing my wounds, anointing with joy, preparing my fists for battle and sword swinging, unleashing me like fireballs and all along believing in me, dreaming for me, waiting for me on the other side, on the brighter side, by the finish line... For a new beginning.

Comments

Popular Posts