Resurrection of Your Calling

Last night, in my dreams, I saw a priest. He was a man in his mid-forties and he had family problems. It had something to do with his finances and the health of his little daughter. He also was burdened with complying with organizational, social and religious traditions, in order to please men. I was sitting in his church on the front row and I was very close to the pulpit. He was preaching as usual, and suddenly his preaching changed from the traditional talk to real preaching of the gospel. I exclaimed "Yes! NOW you are preaching!". And I woke up.

So today, I declare deliverance on all in need of a resurrection in their calling; a resurrection of every calling buried under burdensome bondages and difficulties. Because we are all called to be priests and kings in His Kingdom, to live according to our calling, declaring the Good News, witnessing His supernatural blessings in all areas of our lives. May you all be blessed with abundant blessings, as you declare the praises of the God who brings men from darkness into His marvelous light! (1 Peter 2:9)

Popular Posts