God of Relationships

Father, Son and Holy Spirit have always been, still are and will always be in an unbreakable, unmatchable, eternally intertwined and intimate relationship, to the point of dissolving into each other but never losing their personhood. It is a relationship of mutual love, respect, honor, devotion and equality.

When we become Christians, we find ourselves in the midst of THAT relationship! And THAT is an amazing place to be...

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." (John 14:20)

During the past month, God gave live testimony to and through others regarding who I am and how involved He is in the plan He has for my life. The second time He did that was so intense that whenever I think about it, I start crying. I cry under the weight of His caring love. He has involved us into His life as much as we have allowed Him to be involved in ours. I can testify that if anyone, against all odds believes that God is a God of relationships, He will soon find this God sharing His most intimate relationship with him or her.

I am very conscious of relationships. They have been my biggest challenges. So I am not talking about imaginary stuff. I am talking about tapping into the conversation between Father, Son and Spirit. If you are "in Christ", then you are seated with Him on the dining table of the Family. And I know that after the food, the drinks and the stories around the dining table, next come the vision, the mission and the expansion. That is what most of us crave for but fail, because of how we perceive God or refuse to perceive Him at all. There is no such thing as an ordinary Christian life. If you have difficulty embracing this life, there might be something wrong with the way you view God.

The Gospel aims at correcting our view of who God is and who we are in relation to who God is. I just wanted to share with you and encourage you to pursue the God of relationships. He is not distant. He is not up there somewhere. He is around us, in us and for us. He sustains every breath and every heart beat. He is nearer than any other person and He is more for you than any other person.

"No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him." (John 1:18)

Comments

Popular Posts