The Beginning of Spirituality

The best and only thing you can offer God is yourself as a sacrifice. It is the best and most rewarding investment you can ever make. The most valuable things I have now, I owe them to the times I struggled against my resistance, despite not understanding it all. I have witnessed Him bringing me out of the darkness of my soul into His marvelous light just as my spirit is in union with Him.

For the soul to accept what the spirit knows is one of the darkest battles of a human being. Many describe it in ways they interpret, but the truth remains that to store treasure in heaven is better than storing it on earth. Our lives are hidden in heaven. To bring heaven to earth starts first with ourselves. And that my friends is the start of the spirituality of a person.


Comments

Popular Posts