Grateful

I am so grateful to God for being with me, for being the Emmanuel-God. I am so grateful to Him for doing a great work in me, never forcing anything, not even trying to convince me, but edifying me, building me up according to my true identity, warning me, rebuking me, guiding me, releasing me and completely filling and saturating me with His presence and fire.

For God to do what He does in the midst of chaos is a remarkable thing. I understand that everyone has his or her own personal and unique way and experience with God. Mine has been different too. If you are going through a situation which no one can relate to, I would like to encourage you with this post and tell you that it is fine. Without doubting, without struggling, without debating, fighting and meeting the place of death and life, there is no resurrection, there is no power, there is no glory.

I am so grateful to God for this remarkable year. He brought me through in one piece. He has been in my life in such a deeply prophetic way that I can write books about it. He's been so present in my life, in the midst of the doubts, the fears, the confusion, the frustration, the anger, the hopelessness, the despair, and alienation.

I have been away from my family 70% of the year, but somehow we've grown closer and stronger. I have been exposed to so many new circles and spheres of influence and have learned to become all to all. I praise God for hearing my cry and doing exceedingly more than I could have ever asked or hoped for. He said a few times that He is accelerating the times. So I'm hanging on to my seat in the heavenly places and enjoying this bumpy ride into the next year.

I hope this post can serve as a word of encouragement, and motivate you to seek Him out in new and challenging ways, going into the next and then the next and the next... His mercies are new every morning! God bless.


Comments

Popular Posts