Prophecy on Armenia & Georgia

Armenia now is a clean house and like in the story told by Jesus in Matthew 12, if the house stays unoccupied there always is the danger of it ending up worse than before. We've been praying for Armenia for many years, but even more during these last months. God has been revealing many things, but what he revealed today was phenomenal; at least for me.


As I have written previously here on my blog, I believe that Armenia has a special role to play in the revival of end times. I believe that just like in the days of Noah when the ark rested on Mount Ararat in Armenia and the entire restoration of creation sprang from Armenia, it will be again in the end times and a restoration will take place from that area of the world.


As we were praying for Armenia today, I saw the mountains instantaneously being covered with snow. After a season of winter, I saw spring in the future. Spring symbolizes revival, renewal, or rebirth.

I then saw the people of Armenia getting equipped and armed with the Word of God. It was phenomenal as it wasn't concerning the Church but the entire population. I saw swords in people's hands.


I then heard "Georgia" several times, and as we began to pray for Georgia, I saw how ties between Armenia and Georgia were being strengthened. This was confirmed by another person praying with me. We both were seeing the same things, both the equipping of the people and the strengthening of the ties. I later saw a field of olive trees, and when I continued to pray and seek the meaning of the same, I saw two brothers in their early teenage years, holding hands, and the Lord said: "It was as such in the beginning" and I understood that the Lord was referring to the early times of Christianity and He was saying that Armenia and Georgia were like two brothers working in one accord together for the expansion of the Kingdom. I then understood the meaning of the field of olive trees. The Lord was referring to Psalm 133, where we read David saying: "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments...". This is a representation of the Church, whose head is Christ from whom the anointing of the Holy Spirit flows down on the body from the beard (the patriarchs) to the garments (the church on a mission) down to earth, where God has commanded blessing and life.

This was a prophetic declaration concerning Armenia and Georgia who will, hand in hand, run the race for the Lord in these last days.

I do not know much about the early church history of Armenia and Georgia, so after prayers I googled to find this statement in the below link: "The history of Christianity in Armenia and Georgia, and of their saints, is both early and closely intertwined  (only in the seventh century did the two churches diverge, with disagreement over the orthodoxy of the Council of Chalcedon); but it is currently little known outside the two countries. The earliest saints we know of were early 4th-century figures, revered as instrumental in the conversion of the region: in Armenia, Grigor Lusaworič‘ (or Gregory ‘the Illuminator’), and the virgin Hṙip‘simē, who with a group of other virgins led by Gayanē had fled the Roman empire and persecution under Diocletian; and in Georgia, Nino, who was one of their companions, and eventually the sole survivor of the group." (The Cult of Saints, Faculty of History, University of Oxford, http://cultofsaints.history.ox.ac.uk/?page_id=60)

Comments

Popular Posts