Prayer for Power and Strength

Good morning friends! I pray that God blesses your hearts with strength this morning. I pray that your souls be saturated with the anointing of God and your spirits be empowered to love and release the power of God against all schemes of the enemy of mankind. I pray that you'd be adorned with godly wisdom and knowledge that surpasses all understanding. I pray that deeper insight may be given to you to break down barriers and enter the deepest pits of hell to set captives free. I pray that you come out of the fire unharmed. I pray that your inner man may awaken to the realization of the riches in glory in Christ Jesus and walk out of that reality demonstrating true power and love. I declare purity and innocence as inherited from Christ by the Spirit for the glory of the Father. I pray for light to break forth. I pray for the Kingdom to come on earth as it is in Heaven.


Popular Posts